The Library exists to serve, support, and enhance the teaching, learning and research needs of the medical community by:
- Delivering the highest quality information when, where, and in the form needed.
- Contributing to the development of knowledge within the academic community.
- Providing education to ensure effective use of information and information-gathering methodologies for lifelong learning.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of information technology and advances in health sciences informatics in order to improve the distribution of information.
- Creating an exemplary program of library outreach to the College community and beyond.